Completely Remodeled Willow Glen Gem on a Prime Street
1146 Laurie Avenue, Willow Glen
Nestled on a peaceful, tree-lined coveted street in Willow Glen, you’ll enjoy the tranquil, quiet surrounds of this completely remodeled, gorgeous home. With numerous high-end finishes and upgrades, inviting spaces, and lush landscaping, you’ll never want to leave its tranquil, zen-like setting!
A private and fenced backyard was designed with sail shades, drought-tolerant landscaping, Ipe decking, and river rock flowerbeds; this is an entertainer’s dream and an extension of your chef’s kitchen. The open concept kitchen and living area provide space for everyone to be together while preparing amazing meals for your family and friends.
Conveniently located near major commuter routes, you’ll be able to get to where ever you need to go in the Silicon Valley. Once home, you can relax in the restful surroundings of this serene home and neighborhood. This home is that special one you’ve been waiting to find!
Laurie Avenue is within walking distance to Downtown Willow Glen and local parks. For your dinner out, the only question will be: will you walk or ride your bike? This could be your day, every day, at 1146 Laurie Avenue. The choice is entirely yours to make!
At a Glance
- Home Size: approximately 1,884 square feet of living space (not including finished basement)
- Lot Size: approximately 6,000 square feet
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- Front, great room concept with a gas-insert fireplace and custom built-ins
- Dining room with coved ceilings and wainscoting
- Chef’s kitchen with center island and high-end stainless steel appliances
- Master suite retreat with walk-in closet and custom Elfa shelving system
- Three additional spacious bedrooms with closet organizers
- Expansive deck & patio in a peaceful backyard setting
- Newer 1-Car Garage
- Completely remodeled, meticulously maintained, and move-in ready
- Great Schools: Booksin Elementary K-5 (API 937*), Willow Glen Middle 6-8 (API 811*) and Willow Glen High, 9-12 (API 747*)
- Curb appeal galore that harmonizes with the best homes of Willow Glen that everyone adores
- Large maple tree and mature landscaping providing shade and privacy
- Located on a prime Willow Glen street surrounded by mature trees and beautiful homes
- Entry opens into a cozy living area with a great room concept, adorning a gas fireplace, and multiple custom built-ins, surrounded by warm, white oak hardwood flooring
- To the right of the great room area is a separate bedroom with a wood burning fireplace, custom built-ins, and a modern bathroom. It’s the perfect space for a home office, study, den, or even extended-stay family.
- The gourmet kitchen features a long, gorgeous breakfast peninsula, granite slab countertops, a center island with a sink and shelves, a 6-burner Thermador gas range, a Thermador refrigerator, a wine bar, a built-in microwave, and much more.
- Just beyond the kitchen are the laundry area and a mudroom that lead to the backyard oasis, and to the lower level.
- As you move through the living and dining rooms, you will notice the attention to detail with coved ceilings, custom built-ins, and wainscoting.
- The gorgeous hallway gives access to the master suite, and two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom: offering beautiful touches and dual sinks.
- The master suite is its own retreat surrounded by windows and French doors for gazing out into your tranquil yard, or simply to have a moment to yourself.
- Descending the stairs at the mudroom/laundry area will bring you to a finished basement.
- A multi-purpose area with extra storage, cabinets with pullout drawers, and built-in desks that can easily be lowered for more space.
- The perfect place for hobbies, exercising, or a separate play area for your children.
- The outdoor oasis offers sail shades, low-maintenance landscaping, vegetable beds, custom gate, and a tranquil fountain.
- Sunrun® solar panels give peace of mind that your utility costs will be lower (either a lease or buyout option is available for the new homeowners)
- Expansive deck made of Ipe wood and patio area
- Low maintenance landscaping with drought-tolerant plants.
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.