Don’t you deserve your own secluded retreat in this fabulous place called Saratoga Woods?
18795 Cabernet Drive, Saratoga, CA 95070
Gorgeous, recently remodeled single level home just waiting for you to move right in! A jaw-dropping chef’s kitchen offers a huge island with multiple seats for your family and guests. GE Monogram stainless steel appliances adorn the masterful kitchen including a 5-burner gas range, a double oven, another single oven, a built-in microwave, an oversized refrigerator, and a wine cooler. The two-drawer, water-saving dishwasher is by Fisher & Paykel. Granite slab countertops, a pantry, soft-close cabinetry, a large stainless steel farm sink, and an atrium window complete the incredible kitchen. You’ll love the entertainment opportunities and great room feel as the kitchen opens to a large family room with high ceilings, a stone surround fireplace, and cherry hardwood floors. The great room and kitchen open to your new garden oasis, where you’ll find palm trees and a plethora of entertaining space.
Welcome to your own private Saratoga Woods Retreat with a built in barbecue and a solar heated saltwater pool and spa! Enjoy swimming year round in your heated pool while knowing the energy bills are probably lower than your neighbor’s! Mature trees, including fruit and citrus, surround the back yard area providing you with shade, privacy and the feeling of nature. Brand new, neutral-colored carpeting in the bedrooms, living room, and dining room and designer paint colors are throughout this fabulous home. A large master suite with his and hers walk-in closets and a large soaking tub that overlooks the garden may just be the perfect remedy to a long day.
An optional social and pool club with children’s activities and adult parties is available if you desire to take part. Saratoga Woods truly is where a neighborhood is still a neighborhood! Don’t you deserve your own secluded retreat in this fabulous place called Saratoga Woods?
At a Glance:
- Approximately 2,516 square feet of tastefully appointed living space
- A private, approximately 10,890 square foot (¼ acre) manicured lot
- Four large bedrooms
- Three full bathrooms, two with double sinks
- Fabulous floor plan boasting plenty of natural light—great for entertaining and for families
- Potential in-law or extended-stay guest quarters
- Sparkling saltwater swimming pool and spa (saltwater pools have many benefits compared to chlorinated pools, including less maintenance)
- Solar system for heating pool/spa and generating & transferring electricity to the PG&E grid. Outcome = approx. $100.00 per month in savings!
- Several producing fruit and citrus trees
- Schools Offered: Country Lane Elementary (API 942*), Moreland Middle (API 861*), and Prospect High (API 794*)
- Minutes away from Downtown Saratoga, 85, 280, Santana Row, and a variety of shopping centers and restaurants
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.