Wonderful Zen Like Cambrian Family Home Bordering Los Gatos
2018 Rosswood Drive, San Jose, CA 95124
River stone, bamboo, and a peaceful setting allow your senses to engage from the moment you arrive and start walking down the extra-wide, long curved driveway. But wait, there’s more…
As you enter, notice the easy flow of this home as you stand in the large formal entry that immediately offers a feeling of spaciousness. New designer paint, recessed lighting and light oak hardwood floors throughout create a sense of relaxation. You’ll enjoy views of the mountains in your updated gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel Energy Star appliances and plenty of cabinet space. The formal dining room with a tile encased, gas-starting fireplace the picture-perfect place for family gatherings and holiday dinners! The separate living room is naturally lit and provides a wonderful space for entertaining your guests and enjoying those most special moments created in a home. Two large bedrooms and newly remodeled guest bathroom are nicely appointed along the hallway. A generous-sized, naturally lit master bedroom suite with recently updated bathroom is your getaway to relax.
Enjoy your morning cup of coffee in the screen-enclosed tile patio while enjoying the sounds of the babbling custom made fountain. This peaceful and secluded space is designed to enjoy those warm San Jose evenings or be protected from the rain, as you get lost in your favorite book. The question is, after spending time at Rosswood, will you want to go to work on Monday?
At a Glance:
- Approximately 1,600 square feet of tastefully remodeled living space
- Three large bedrooms
- Two remodeled bathrooms
- Attached, two-car garage, long extra wide curved driveway with space for multiple cars
- Large floor plan boasting plenty of natural light—great for entertaining
- Updated kitchen with a stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Custom closet organizers in both master and hall closets for added storage
- Wood-burning or gas starting fireplace
- Covered back patio; great place to unwind
- Great location within walking distance to shopping center
- Minutes away from a variety of shopping centers, tech companies, and restaurants
- Excellent schools: Alta Vista Elementary, K-5 (API 946*), Union Middle, 6-8 (API 938*), and Leigh High, 9-12 (API 833*)
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.