Picture Perfect Victorian with Guest House in the Popular Loma Alta Neighborhood
206 Loma Alta Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030
Offered at $2,149,000
Extensively remodeled and expanded Circa1890’s Victorian just blocks to the buzz of Santa Cruz Avenue and restaurants/nightlife. Architecturally captivating details both inside and out blend seamlessly with multiple entertaining areas to provide the perfect backdrop and flow for guests. Timeless finishes, including a custom solid wood staircase, create a cohesive and visually stimulating space. The private master retreat is comprised of various enchanting spaces, including a balcony that overlooks your gorgeously flower-framed yard and the Santa Cruz Mountains. The gorgeous gardens, trickling pond and patio beckon for late summer dinners under the lights. With an abundance of natural light and thoughtful design, this home located in the “Johnson’s Addition to the Town of Los Gatos,” will impress even the most discerning tastes – all on one of the best streets in Los Gatos and mere minutes to commute routes and all of Silicon Valley.
At a Glance:
- Approximately 2,115 square feet of well-appointed, naturally lit living space in the Main Home, with a separate Guest House of approximately 380 square feet
- Main home and guest house are situated on a beautifully landscaped 7,500 square foot, private oasis with many varietals of roses, trees, and flowers in the front and back gardens
- Period-style built-ins and custom moldings throughout the home
- Beautiful architectural details including wainscoting and custom trims
- A gorgeous mahogany spiral staircase leads to a private master retreat
- Two large bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms on the main floor
- Master bedroom en suite is on the second level with a balcony overlooking a gorgeously manicured gardens
- Guest house offers new carpeting, fireplace insert, kitchenette and a full bath
- The light filled, cheery space in the dining, living, and family rooms are adorned with plenty of storage and built-ins including vintage glass display cabinets in the dining room and kitchen
- Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout most living areas in main house
- Plenty of off street parking on the extra long brick driveway (room for approximately 3-4 cars)
- Close to commute routes, schools, Worcester Park, and within walking distance to a plethora of restaurants and boutique shopping in Downtown Los Gatos.
- Excellent Los Gatos Schools*: Louis Van Meter Elementary (K-5) API 935, Raymond J. Fisher Middle (6-8) API 932, and Los Gatos High (9-12) API 883
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.