Fabulous Family Home with Zen Park Like Setting!
221 Norwich Ave, Milpitas, CA 95035
Nestled quietly in a lovely Milpitas neighborhood is 221 Norwich, where a neighborhood is still a neighborhood. Located on a large lot, this home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a large bonus room and an additional nearly 500 square foot, permitted enclosed patio. Enter the home into an open concept living room and dining room that has space to entertain the whole family. Gorgeous original hardwood floors adorn the rooms leading into the hallway to the bedrooms. A large bonus room is adjacent to the kitchen and can be used as a playroom, office or converted into a fourth bedroom! The galley kitchen gives access to a separate laundry room with enough space to transform into the ideal mudroom. An added family room is conveniently located off of the living room and bonus room. It provides ample space for those big family get togethers, or a place to sit and relax while you gaze out the windows overlooking the enormous backyard. A 10,000-gallon, established Koi pond with a custom bridge and viewing deck are the picture of serenity. Relax under the mature fruit trees; apple, peach, persimmon, plum, orange, tangerine and lemon. Maple, palm trees and rose bushes fill up the remaining of the back, side and front yards. The greenery provides privacy and gives the feel of being in a private Zen park like setting. It could be the perfect place for a swing set or even a pool.
Two good-sized bedrooms with large closets and large full bathroom are situated off of the hallway. The large master bedroom is at the other end of the hallway. The master en suite also has an entrance from the laundry room.
Located just minutes from major transit; 880 & 237, the light rail and BART (under construction). Within walking distance to major shopping areas, restaurants, library parks and schools!
At a Glance:
- Approximately 1,597 square feet of well-appointed living space, on a private 11,760 square foot lot
- Permitted patio enclosure offering an addition 494 square feet of living space (currently used as a family and not included in house square footage)
- Three large bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Bonus room off of kitchen
- Open concept living room and dining room
- Separate laundry area
- Great backyard with Koi pond and fruit trees
- Prime location near Highways 880 & 237 and to all major tech companies
- Schools: Anthony Spangler Elementary K-6 (API 868*) Thomas Russell Middle 7-8 (API 871*) and Milpitas High, 9-12 (API 830*)
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.