Rarely Available Traditional North Los Altos Family Home!
291 Langton Ave, Los Altos, CA 94022
Drive down the quaint, established North Los Altos streets to your home conveniently located within walking distance to top Los Altos schools and Downtown Los Altos. We should probably disclose that the Sweet Shop is within very close walking distance, just in case you want to know!
Langton Avenue is a one-story, traditional family home that has been well maintained and loved over the years. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms make this open floor plan feel expansive and airy. Beautiful, established gardens surround the home in a sea of greenery and blooms. The formal living room offers oversized front windows with floor to ceiling plantation shutters and a cozy wood-burning fireplace. The dining room has French doors that open to a garden oasis, creating the perfect setting for the California indoor-outdoor lifestyle. A beautiful view of the hanging wisteria will be yours from your updated kitchen while preparing meals for your family or friends. A thoughtful addition of a separate family room was built to ensure the perfect place to sit by a second fireplace while enjoying the view of the back patio. At the front of the home is a guest bedroom, which is also the perfect setting for a home office. The long, private hallway will lead you to another large guest bedroom with an abundance of natural light, brand new carpeting, and Bougainvillea that adorns the window. Continue down the hallway to the master bedroom suite with a huge walk-in closet and updated master bathroom.
French Doors and sliders throughout the home give easy access to the backyard–the perfect setting to entertain or enjoy your morning cup of coffee atop your stunning Arizona flagstone patio. Relax and read a book on your patio or ride your bicycle to Downtown Los Altos—the choice is all yours!
Located in the outstanding Los Altos School District, walking distance to shopping and restaurants and near major highways.
At a Glance:
- Approximately 2,029 square feet of tastefully appointed living space
- A private, approximately 8,276 square foot manicured lot
- Three large bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms
- Open floor plan boasting plenty of natural light—great for entertaining and for families
- Gorgeous, original white oak hardwood flooring
- Updated kitchen with a stainless steel Viking gas stove, refrigerator and dishwasher, and an attached breakfast nook
- Formal living room
- Large family room
- Two wood-burning fireplaces
- Mature landscaping
- Schools Offered: Santa Rita Elementary (API 940*), Ardis G. Egan Junior High (API 976*), and Los Altos High (API 895*)
- Minutes away from a variety of shopping centers, tech companies, and restaurants. And don’t forget about the Sweet Shop!
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.