Wonderful Sunnyvale Family Home in the Heart of Silicon Valley
525 E. Olive Ave, Sunnyvale
Offered at $1,249,000
Nestled quietly in the booming heart of the Silicon Valley is Sunnyvale’s Heritage District, a picture-perfect community of spacious family homes and wonderful neighbors. Located on a corner lot, and across the street from Ellis Elementary School, this beautifully updated home offers three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Enter into the open concept living-dining room that greets you with newly refinished hardwood floors and designer paint and finishes throughout. The chef’s kitchen is adorned with granite countertops, designer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and an elegant coffered ceiling. An oversized greenhouse sink window is the perfect place for your herb garden and allows significant natural light into your kitchen while you prepare wonderful meals for family and friends. A tiled patio with a pergola frames a nice sized backyard, complete with raised garden beds, mature fruit trees, and plenty of space for children to play.
Located in the hallway are two large bedrooms and a nicely remodeled, updated bathroom. You’ll find the perfect private retreat at the back of the house in your extra large master bedroom with a coffered ceiling and walk-in closet. The master en suite has dual sinks, a large glass custom stall shower and granite countertops.
East Olive is located just minutes from major tech companies, freeways, transit and Downtown Sunnyvale’s popular S. Murphy Avenue. All of this and in the Heritage District, where a neighborhood is still a neighborhood!
At a Glance:
- Approximately 1,358 square feet of well-appointed living space, on large 5,610 square foot lot
- Three large bedrooms and two beautifully updated bathrooms
- Open concept living room and dining room
- Updated chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful cabinetry, and granite countertops
- Prime location near major transit and numerous tech companies
- Great Sunnyvale schools: Ellis Elementary, K-5 (API 832*), Sunnyvale Middle, 6-8 (API 866*), and Fremont High, 9-12 (API 767*)
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.