Spacious Downtown Palo Alto Top Floor Penthouse!
679 Waverley Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Enjoy the best of Downtown Palo Alto living! Located just two blocks from Palo Alto’s famous University Avenue, this top floor penthouse offers privacy and a very desirable location. You’ll feel worlds away from hustle and bustle of the Silicon Valley in a city where so many ideas have been born and companies started. Secured underground, assigned parking, a security walk-through entrance and extra large balcony facing towards University Avenue!
Bright and spacious from the moment you walk in the front door, the formal entry offers a feeling of spaciousness with new designer paint and carpeting. Continue down the naturally lit hallway from the skylights above to the guest bath and laundry room. The guest bedroom is very inviting with large windows and a partial glass ceiling looking out onto the sky. The large master bedroom suite offers a private balcony entrance. The kitchen boasts more skylights and brand new energy star appliances thoughtfully encompassing an eat-in dining area. The large living room with doors to the spacious balcony punctuates that this home is a great space for entertaining your friends and family.
Enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the balcony while enjoying the serene, peaceful setting around you!
Located in the outstanding Palo Alto Unified School District! Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, Stanford University and Stanford Hospital. Location, location, location!
At a Glance:
- Approximately 1,251 square feet of tastefully remodeled living space
- Two large bedrooms
- Two remodeled bathrooms
- Two covered underground, assigned parking spaces – with more storage space
- Large floor plan boasting plenty of natural light—great for entertaining
- Updated kitchen with a stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Great location within walking distance to downtown Palo Alto.
- Private secure building
- Schools Offered: Addison Elementary, K-5 (API 948*), David Starr Jordan Middle, 6-8 (API 947*), and Palo Alto High, 9-12 (API 906*)
- Minutes away from a variety of shopping centers, tech companies, and restaurants.
- HOA monthly fees of $727
- Walk Score of 92 (a “Walker’s Paradise” according to WalkScore.com!)
*API Score Information provided by SchoolandHousing.com. Information and availability should be confirmed by Buyers and their professional agent representation.